Friday, July 30, 2010
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Breckston has been turning into a big boy as of late. He is trying to get the whole potty training thing down, but it is hard when he goes to the babysitters and gets out of routine. He is starting to act like a 2-3 year old. He sure likes to do the opposite that we tell him.
We are getting excited for school to be out and summer to begin. So we can work on the Garden and go Camping!!!
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
We found out Breckston is going to have a brother or a sister. He seems to think it’s a sister and then he thinks it’s a brother and a sister. I guess we'll have to see. We have been busy hunting again this month. We went to Deseret on our cow elk hunt. Tyler shot his and I missed so we get to go back up. The guide walked my butt off. It was way fun though and we saw tons of elk, just couldn't get close enough. We also went Swan hunting on Thanksgiving. We couldn’t get anything to fly close enough. I guess we will be going back out for those as well.
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
- We went camping all over the North Slope of the Uintas about 7 times including last weekends Labor Day trip
- We caught to many fish to count Tyler learned how to fillet them so they are easier to eat
- Our tent zipper broke so we had to borrow a tent for a trip or two
- We bought a tent trailer to replace our tent
- Tyler and I drew out on Deseret cow elk tags which means we have 6 tags all together for elk and deer
- Tyler had a bet with some guys he works with to loose weight by Oct 1. Tyler has lost a total of 34.5lbs so far. He met his goal of 30lbs already
- BRECKSTON is just growing up!!! He is starting to talk like crazy and is just the joy of our lives.
- We finally got Breckston into his toddler bed and he does really well. It has been helpfull because he now doesn't have to sleep between us up camping. He gets his own bed!
- We Love this little guy and can't wait to see what he'll do and say next.
- School started again and hasn't been too bad so far. It's almost over at least until Grad school
We are getting ready for the hunting season to start. We are just enjoying our lives right now and especially Breckston. He is just a joy to be with even though he is a daddy's boy. We'll try and do better on posting.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
We are a little tired of culling the heard by shooting the little ones so here are the ones that we are after this year.
And here are some other possibilities