Friday, July 30, 2010

Life




Its been a while since I updated our blog. We have a lot of change in our home. Braylee Anne Christensen has joined our little family on July 14, 2010. All went well with the delivery besides that fact I was able to go through natural childbirth which I wasn't really expecting. My epidural ended up not working and my doctor was in helping another patient so they made me cross my legs until she could get there. That was the worst part, but I could do it again. Braylee weighed 7 lbs. 10 oz when she was born and 19 1/2 inches long. She has curly hair and everyone says she has the cutest lips. She has been a blessing in our home. Breckston has been a little stinker and loves to smother his sister.


Tyler graduated and started a new job 2 weeks ago. So far he is liking the change and is adjusting to swing shift. We are going to have a harder adjustment when I go back to work. Life is wonderful and we are excited for what is to come with our family.

3 comments:

Brian and Amber said...

She is beautiful!! We'd love to come visit soon :) Hope all is going well!

Zac and Shelece said...

She is so cute!! Congrats that's awesome!! Your family is so sweet!!

Nanette said...

Braylee is such a little sweetheart! I'm so happy for you guys. :)