Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy Birthday to Tyler!!!

It's Tyler's Birthday. Well now he's also a quarter of century old and older then dirt. When we first go married I had a hard time sharing my Birthday. I didn't think it was fair that we had to share everything. Now I guess I like to share it because I'm not the total center of attention. We can make fun of each other and spend more time with each other. It seems like we never spend time together when he's in school. I just wanted to tell him Happy Birthday!!! I love you so much and am grateful for how sweet you are to me. Thank your for everything you do for me. I hope that you have a great day and that you feel better.

2 comments:

Calvin's Mommy said...

Happy Birthday to both of you! How nice to get it done and over with together :)! I hope you guys had a nice day!!

The MacPherson Family said...

Happy Belated Birthday. You guys were so much fun at our little family reunion. I wish we lived closer so that we could get together more often. We have a blog if you didn't already know. I just updated it and there are pictures of our reunion. It's www.themacphersonfamily.blogspot.com. Love Ya!