Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Breckston!

Breckston is going to be 1! We had a fun little party for him last night since Tyler has school on his birthday. It was a sesame street theme. I even made his cake. It turned out better then I thought it was going to. Breckston didn’t want to open his presents. All he wanted was Granddad Marc. He played with a car he got after he smothered his face with frosting and cake. He sure has a lot of family that loves and spoils him.
It’s crazy that he’s already 1. It has definitely been an adventure. Breckston is so smart. He says a lot of words. My favorite is HOT. He says Bert, Ernie, Elmo, Big Bird, Dad, Mom, hi, cheese, belly button and many more. He also remembers everything. He can’t walk yet. He walks if he is holding someone’s hand. He can stand on his own and take a few steps, but he gets a little scared or starts laughing because he gets so excited. I don’t think it will be to long before
I’ll be pulling my hair out chasing after him.

I think that we won’t have any issues with Breckston not wanting to eat. He loves food!! (Banana’s, spaghetti, cake, cookies, meat, chips and salsa, cheese, all other fruits). I love to watch him eat spaghetti. We always have to spray him off after he gets done.
I just wanted to let everyone know that we are grateful for everything they have done for our family and supporting us. Breckston is such a blessing to us and gives us something new to look forward to everyday. I can’t even tell you how much fun we have with the little stinker. He is going to be just like his father. I’m in trouble!

Thanks to all those who came to his party and for the gifts.











3 comments:

Maddi and Cole said...

He is so cute! He got big fast!!!!

Chris Gamble said...

Sorry I missed the birthday. It looks like Breckston was having a great time.

Kourtney and Nathan said...

*You are invited...The Annual Christmas Eve Party!!* Details on Kourtney & Nate's Blog