Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Beginning of July

It’s been another few crazy weeks. We took my mom and Zach fishing up to Mantua on Monday the 7th. The fishing was slower then we would have liked it, but that’s because we usually do really well (unless we bring someone new up there). They still thought it was a blast, because they usually only catch or 1 or 2 fish. They ended up going back up there on Tuesday because they had so much fun on Monday. We caught a few bass and lots of little bluegill. I would say we caught over 20 fish all together. Now Zach is all over going fishing with us again.


Tyler getting ready to catch some huge fish!!!

Tuesday (July 8) evening we went shopping for a new swimsuit for me, shoes for Breckston, and a float thing for Breckston. We looked everywhere for a floaty and only found one for $20. I didn’t want to spend that much money so I didn’t buy it. We didn’t find anything that day. Don’t you hate it when you go shopping looking for something and you never find what you’re looking for? So, I’m still looking for a swim suit. Any ideas? I want to thank mom for that gift card to Sportsmans. Now I get to hear a cow elk call every night, and we weren’t even looking for that. Tyler is excited to go up and try to get some elk to bugle back to him.




Its a HOOCHIE MAMA cow elk call.
Tyler’s mom took me and Breckston swimming at the Turner’s pool. It was the first time he’s been in a big pool. I’m not sure he really liked it at first, but he would get excited for a minute then he’d try to get out. I think if he wasn’t tired he would have liked it a lot better. He still had tons of fun and crashed on the way home. I hope we get to take him again so Tyler can swim with him.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Hey you guys,
Your blog is looking really great and I love the new entry. It is so fun to just get on the internetr to see the people I love the most and the cool things they are doing!!