Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Our 3rd Anniversary

We’ve been married for 3 years now. That’s Crazy. I never thought I would be married and have little boy that’s over 8 months old. This year has definitely been a crazy year. Breckston came into our lives. We are really starting to understand why people say “kid proof” your house. Tyler is still working for Neutraceutical. We have been had some struggles and adventures this year and have grown stronger together. I was thinking back to when we got married and decided to research some quotes in the ensign that would explain how I would like to think our marriage is or could be. I found this one written by Spencer W. Kimball. “While marriage is difficult, and discordant and frustrated marriages are common, yet real, lasting happiness is possible, and marriage can be more an exultant ecstasy than the human mind can conceive. Sharing and Sacrificing Two individuals approaching the marriage altar must realize that to attain the happy marriage which they hope for they must know that marriage is not a legal coverall, but it means sacrifice, sharing, and even a reduction of some personal liberties.” Overall I would say we have done really well with our marriage. I don’t think that it is difficult by any means but frustrations can be there. I would say we have way more fun times then frustrations. I just want Tyler to know that I love him so much. I know I don’t express it enough. I hope that we can still strive and make our marriage more an exultant ecstasy like President Kimball says we can.
We went on a fun date for our anniversary. We went to Iggy's on Saturday afternoon. I got the ribs. They were so yummy. Tyler got this meal with a bunch of things and Teriyaki Chicken. He said he was ok the flavor of the Teriyaki wasn’t his favorite. After this we went to Shanna’s and celebrated Blaine’s 2nd birthday for a couple of hours. He finally got his first hair cut and he looks like a little boy. After we left there we went to see Hancock with Will Smith. It was ok but Batman was way better and I fell asleep (Definitely a renter). After that we went to Burger Bar in Roy just for a shake. Well we like them the best so we go out of our way. Everyone should try the Peanut Butter Cup and Cookie Dough Shake. We just like hanging out with each other and it’s nice to be able to go out on a date once in a while. We had lots of fun. I love you Tyler!!

6 comments:

Tyler and Tracy said...

Tracy you are such an awesome wife. I am so glad that you said yes. You are the love of my life. I am so blessed to have you and I know that Breckston loves you too.

Chris Gamble said...

I'm glad you had a great time on your anniversary. Breckston's picture was pretty cool.

Nanette said...

Congrats on making it 3 years! That is awesome! Time sure flies. I hope you guys had a good time.

Maddi and Cole said...

Happy anniversary you crazy kids! We found a little green bowl filled with crackers under our couch that I think belongs to Breckston :)

Brian said...

Happy late aniversary, just to give you the warning of your life you will be tapped!!!!! HA HA HA

Lori said...

I am so glad that the two of you got married and now have a sweet baby!! Thanks Tyler for making my daughter happy and feel loved.You are great!!Tracy I love you so much!! Congrats on the Anneversary....you are on your way to number 4.
Mom